Tall Square Vase With 4 Straight & 1 Spiral Lucky Bamboo Stalk
4 Straight & 1 Spiral Lucky Bamboo Stalk retrofitted in Tall Square Vase.
Out of stock
- Tall Square Vase features an arrangement of four straight bamboo stalks and one spiral, with an overall height of 14 inches.
- Arrangement measures overall at 3″ x 3″ x 14″.
- Lucky Bamboo can be kept in moderate light and will grow indoors for years with little care.
Plant Care - Lucky Bamboo
LUCKY BAMBOO PLANT CARE
- Lucky Bamboo plants can be kept in low-light environments and will always grow indoors for years with little or no care—only requiring enough fresh water to keep its roots covered.
- Lucky Bamboo loves low to moderate light. Keep inside away from direct sunlight.
- This is one of the few indoor houseplants that will thrive in low-light conditions.
- Some leaf yellowing is a natural occurrence. Should a leaf turn yellow, remove by pulling it off.
- Excessive heat or cold will cause damage to your Lucky Bamboo plants. Keep away from temperatures below 45 and above 90 degrees F.
- Every two weeks spray the plants with water to keep them free of dust and insects.