Stoneware Vase Round With 5 Lucky Bamboo Stalks
Stoneware Vase Round With 5 Lucky Bamboo Straight Stalks
- Lucky Bamboo are easy to care for, longevity in minimal sunlight but always needing fresh water.
- Vases come in assorted colors and measure overall at 5″ x 4″ x 7″.
- Decorated with moss, pebbles, and stones.
Plant Care - Lucky Bamboo
LUCKY BAMBOO PLANT CARE
- Lucky Bamboo plants can be kept in low-light environments and will always grow indoors for years with little or no care—only requiring enough fresh water to keep its roots covered.
- Lucky Bamboo loves low to moderate light. Keep inside away from direct sunlight.
- This is one of the few indoor houseplants that will thrive in low-light conditions.
- Some leaf yellowing is a natural occurrence. Should a leaf turn yellow, remove by pulling it off.
- Excessive heat or cold will cause damage to your Lucky Bamboo plants. Keep away from temperatures below 45 and above 90 degrees F.
- Every two weeks spray the plants with water to keep them free of dust and insects.