Cedar Bonsai Seed Kit
Complete Kit to Grow your own Cedar Bonsai Tree from seed!
Complete kit to grow your own Cedar Bonsai Tree from seed! Our Bonsai Seed Kits are perfect for children or any individual who wants to get their hands dirty, learn the hobby of Bonsai, and experience the growing of trees from seed. The seeds in our Cedar Bonsai Seed Kit will germinate and continue to grow for many years and can be passed down from generation to generation.
Our seeds are guaranteed to sprout or we will send replacement seeds at no charge!
Cedar (Thuja occidentalis) :: Cedar is very inclined to Bonsai culture, readily tolerating a wide range of soils, fertilizers, and climates. The Cedar Bonsai is slow to grow and is best kept outdoors. The leaves are yellowish-green and scale-like. The fibrous bark is reddish brown and peels off in narrow strips. Pruning and wiring can be done throughout the growing period. Pinching of new growth results in short, dense foliage. Cedar should be grown in full sun. Winter care is simple, as they are very hardy, tolerating below zero temperatures.
- Kit includes Cedar Bonsai Seeds (enough seeds for several starter plants)
- Size, shape, and color of Ceramic Container may vary
- Gift Box measures 3″x3″x3″
- Bonsai Soil Mix for planting the seeds
- Pebbles for planting and decoration
- Bonsai Care & Instruction Booklet
- Bonsai Seed Kit Germination Instructions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.