Rectangular Vase With 5 Lucky Bamboo Stalks
5 Lucky Bamboo Straight Stalks retrofitted in 4″ Rectangular Vase.
Out of stock
- Arrangement features 5 Lucky Bamboo Stalks, with an overall height of 14 inches.
- Vases come assorted and approximately measure at 4″ x 2″ x 14″.
- Lucky Bamboo can be kept in moderate light and will grow indoors for years with little care.
Crocodile, Giraffe, Leopard, Tiger, Zebra
Plant Care - Lucky Bamboo
LUCKY BAMBOO PLANT CARE
- Lucky Bamboo plants can be kept in low-light environments and will always grow indoors for years with little or no care—only requiring enough fresh water to keep its roots covered.
- Lucky Bamboo loves low to moderate light. Keep inside away from direct sunlight.
- This is one of the few indoor houseplants that will thrive in low-light conditions.
- Some leaf yellowing is a natural occurrence. Should a leaf turn yellow, remove by pulling it off.
- Excessive heat or cold will cause damage to your Lucky Bamboo plants. Keep away from temperatures below 45 and above 90 degrees F.
- Every two weeks spray the plants with water to keep them free of dust and insects.