Mosaic Rectangular Vase 4″ With Air Plants & Succulent
Mosaic Rectangular Vase 4″ with Assorted Air Plants & Succulents
Mosaic Rectangle Vase 4″ with Assorted Air Plants & Succulent
- Plants will vary
- Container colors may vary
- Container measures 5″ x 2″
Plant Care - Air Plants
AIR PLANTS PLANT CARE
- Air Plants (Tillandsia) are in the Bromeliad family.
- They require good air circulation and minimal care.
- Provide bright, filtered light.
- Mist lightly with water once a week.
SUCCULENT & CACTUS PLANT CARE
- Succulents are plants with thick leaves to retain water and come in a variety of shapes, sizes and textures. They are low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Cactus require some caution when handling, but these super low maintenance plants can thrive indoors with bright sun, little water, and proper drainage.
- Water your Succulents and Cactus about once per week during the growing season (Spring and Summer). Only water the soil when it is completely dry. Stick your finger into the soil to check. If the soil is dry and crumbly, it’s time to water. Add enough water to soak the soil. Do not overwater. Signs of overwatering include rotting and brown or black leaves.
- Depending on the type of plant, soil, and sunlight you may need to water more or less than once per week.